Those furry divas known as cats have long ruled the internet, and right now is no exception. Doing the rounds is a series of memes titled “first world cat problems,” which (accurately) depicts cats as slightly depressed and spoiled creatures. This only got us to thinking about what our own felines would say if they could speak "human." After all, they regularly do very random things, seemingly for no reason. So if cats could talk, here's what we guess they'd have to say:
1. I hate it when have to throw up...but there’s no carpet nearby.
2. I really want to make the most of my lives, but it’s so hard when I spend 20 hours a day sleeping.
3. Licking water straight off the shower floor is my favorite, but only until I get wet.
4. My favorite game is the one where you open the door and let me out, close it, then I summon you to open it again. I bet it's yours too.
5. This is going straight under the lounge...
MUST-SEE: Her Cat Bit Her and Saved Her Life
7. Many hours of my day are consumed by wondering what happened to all those boxes you took away from me over the years. Well, the three hours I'm awake anyway.
8. I'm so thirsty, but I have nothing to drink because I knocked all the water out of bowl on purpose again.
9. Yes, I do see things when I dart out of the room unexpectedly. Things that cannot be unseen.
10. The prosciutto you gave me last night wasn't sliced nearly as thin as the stuff you're eating now.
11. I really want run around the house like I got into the catnip again, but then I remember it's not the middle of the night.
12. You think I meow really loudly for no reason, but really, I do it to annoy you.
MUST-SEE: 14 Hilarious Pictures of Cats Meeting Newborn Babies for the First Time
Do you think your cat can relate to any of these?
This post was written by Amber Manto. For more, check out our sister site Now To Love.