It's okay to admit you're obsessed with seeing dogs in Halloween costumes, it's the only thing more precious than seeing pups in their natural state! Of course, not every pet is as ecstatic to be dressed up as a princess or a firefighter as we are to see them. There's a whole range of emotions, from the dogs that look up at you with gentle resentment to the dogs who are excited to skip into their spooky personas. Whatever the emotion behind the mask, we collected little gifs of the cutest and funniest dogs wearing costumes, just in time for the season!
1. This little aquatic pup:
He must have crawled his way out of a fishbowl.
2. This buzzing Bumble Bulldog:
He's not all that eager to take flight.
3. This sweet sheltie who's ready to giddyup:
She's ready to take her cowboy across the Wild West.
4. These BFF superhero dogs:
Avengers assemble! Or, maybe not.
5. This unenthused Pugacorn:
He doesn't feel the magic in the same way we do.
6. This poor precious panda puppy:
He seems a bit paralyzed in his costume, and hey, we've been there.
7. This amazing Indiana Jones costume:
"We named the dog Indiana." He's not quite Harrison Ford, but we're obsessed with Dogiana Jones!
8. This hysterical rooster-dog:
Staying perfectly in character with all that frantic running around!
9. This little Tantaun:
It's a lot of fluff on top of fluff, and we're all about it.
10. This tiny golfer:
Should we be concerned that he's trying to drive around the course without supervision?
11. This police pup:
No bones about it, he takes his job very seriously.
12. This ferocious Tyranna-dog-us Rex:
Ok, he seems to be struggling a bit with his costume.
13. This pirate who just wants to set sail:
Halloween's not his favorite, he's really more of a Christmas guy.
14. And finally, these trick-or-treaters determined to get all the candy:
Just no chocolate, you two!