What You’ll Need
- Half pint wide-mouth canning jar with lid
- White cardstock
- Craft glue, double-stick tape, or glue dots
- About 1 yd. teal-and-white cord
- Small wooden or plastic ice cream spoon
- Load your printer with cardstock. Click here to download the labels; print. Cut it out and glue or stick it to the top of the lid.
- Run the cord around the edge of the lid twice and tie a bow. Inset the spoon behind the cord near the bow. (Can’t find teal-and-white cord? Use plain white cord or narrow teal ribbon.)
Package and label designs: Cathy Olivucci. Photos: HBB. Jar: target.com.
For personal use only. Commercial use prohibited.