What You’ll Need
- Window cupcake box for one or four cakes
- 2 1/2” pink ribbon, preferably with decorative edges. You’ll need 3/4 yd. for a box that holds four; about 13” for a box that holds one.
- Craft glue, double-stick tape, or glue dots
- White cardstock
- White cupcake liners
- Wrap the ribbon around the sides of the box; secure with glue, tape, or glue dots.
- Load your printer with cardstock. Click here to download the labels; print. Cut it out, using the small label for a box that holds an individual bath bomb, the large one for a box that holds four.
- Stick or glue the label to the box as shown.
- Place cupcake liner or liners in the box before adding the bath bombs.
Package and label designs: Cathy Olivucci. Photos: HBB. Boxes: containerstore.com.
For personal use only. Commercial use prohibited.