Here are some of the biggest tech deals you shouldn’t miss — and they’re actually on sale right now:
- mClassic Graphics Enhancer for Nintendo Switch and retro gaming consoles, $85 (was $100) – Amazon
- Up to 25% off Select Samsung TVs with Alexa Built-In – Amazon
- 28% off Nixplay 2K Smart Digital Picture Frame, $238 (was $330) – Amazon
- 30% off a 4th generation Amazon Echo, $70 (was $100) – Amazon
- $50 off Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case, $200 (was $250) – B&H Photo
- 30% off an All-new Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, $28 (was $40) – Amazon
- 23% off a Blink Mini indoor plug-in smart security camera, $50 (was $65) – Amazon
- 25% off a UV LED Sterilizing Box for Cell Phones, $60 (was $80) – Amazon
- 60% off an Echo Show 5 Charcoal with Blink Mini Indoor Smart Security Camera, $50 (was $125) – Amazon
- Up to 30% off Samsung monitors – Amazon
- 33% off a GAOMON Graphic Drawing Tablet, $51 (was $76) – Amazon
- 33% off Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit, $81 (was $120) – Amazon
- 40% off Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7″ Display, 16 GB, $60 (was $100) – Amazon
Keep scrolling to shop our picks for the best Black Friday tech deals you won’t want to miss out on!
See more of our best product recommendations
We write about products we think our readers will like. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the supplier.
Why we like it:
- Improved motion detection, privacy zones, and audio privacy
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell
- 2-way talk and With a Ring Protect Plan
Video doorbells are all the rage these days, and the Ring 3 Plus is one of the best you’ll find. With almost 12,000 5-star Amazon ratings, you can’t go wrong with this best-selling model that includes enhanced wifi, improved motion detection, and easy installation.
Promising review: “I’ve had more than 20 different vacuum robots over the years, and I currently have four different brands in different rooms in the house…. the Roomba i3+ cleans the most thoroughly. It picks up all the little dust particles and hairs that other robots just tangle around their brushes. The rubber scrubber brushes on this robot hugs the floor and actively lifts the dirt. My other robots can’t get the floor as clean.”
Buy at Amazon, $478 (was $600 – save 20%)
Why we like it:
- Designed to look like framed art
- Alexa is built-in
- LED Quantum HDR Smart TV
This is one of the coolest TVs you’ll ever see. That’s because it’s framed and looks just like wall art when it’s turned off. It has all the bells and whistles that come with most Samsung TVs, but instead of ugly wall mounts and stands, it hangs snug to the wall like a picture.
Promising review: “The television is wonderful. It is exactly what we wanted. It is in a room where it is the focal point of the room and we really wanted the Art Mode. We have now had time to explore the Art Store and it is wonderful! Easy to use and we found so many artworks that we love to display. The television itself is very high quality picture and good sound. We used our own mounting bracket so I can’t comment on the bracket that comes with the television. We used our own because we wanted one that was recessed into the wall (so the television is flush) but pulls out to swivel and pivot.”
Why we like it:
- 30% faster than other models
- 32GB or 64GB storage capacity
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
If your tablet is starting to lag, or if you just want to try one out for the first time, the Fire HD 10 Tablet is a great choice. It comes with all the bells and whistles you could want (like versatile storage options, high-speed processing, and an HD camera), and is easy-to-use for your day-to-day browsing.
Promising review: “This is an excellent upgrade or a first buy in this class of tablets. It has a superb screen, fast performance, good memory that is expandable, and has a variety of tools built in, with more available at the app store. Having owned the previous model, and others older, I am impressed and very satisfied with this tablet. In a competitive tablet field, this offers value, performance, a vast potential to make it as you would have it be. Highly recommended.”