What you’ll need:
• 32-ounce jar with lid, such as a canning or pasta jar
• Fuchsia cardstock about 4" square
• Beacon Tacky Glue
• 1 1/2 yds. 1/2" Valentine ribbon
• White cardstock
• 1/8" paper punch
• White glitter
• Adhesive dots or double-stick tape.
- If your jar has a one-piece lid, trace around it on the fuchsia paper. Cut out and glue to the top. If it has a two-piece lid, trace around the flat portion on the fuchsia paper, cut out. Glue on, then glue the lid’s sections together.
- Glue a band of ribbon around the lid’s edge. Cut 4 (6") strips of ribbon. Make a loop with each by overlapping ends 1/4" and gluing. Dab glue on the inside of the overlap and press the loop down to stick, forming two equal-size sections. Glue one piece on top of the other at right angles. Repeat with remaining two pieces. Glue one to the other, staggering the ends, then glue the bow to the jar top. Cut a 4" ribbon strip. Glue into a loop with a 1/4" overlap. Glue to bow’s center.
- Load your printer with white cardstock. Click here to download the label; print. Cut it out, including its white border. Use the punch to make a hole in each point. Brush glue on the border and sprinkle with white glitter. Stick to the jar with adhesive dots or double-stick tape.
Package and label designs: Jann Johnsonn. Photo: HBB. Beacon Adhesives: BeaconAdhesives.com or 800-865-7238. For personal use only. Commercial use prohibited.