A Chocolate Fudge Cake That’s So Simple and Sweet
The thing about chocolate desserts is that they’re just so darn addictive, right? And sometimes–especially when it comes to cakes–achieving a truly decadent sweet treat takes time. Not so with this easy-to-follow recipe, which makes it an ideal go-to treat for the end of a tough week (or a tough day–no judgement from us!). Dried fruit, nuts, and cocoa combine for a chocolatey taste that’s utter heaven for anyone with a sweet tooth–especially if you also enjoy a slightly crunchy, cool texture.
MUST-SEE: Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake Is the Oreo-Packed Dessert Your Taste Buds NEED Right Now
We also love the added use of biscuits (or cookies) to add even more mouth-watering sweetness for this easy chocolate fudge recipe. It’s so simple to make that it’s also a fun baking activity for the kids or grandkids. A chocolate fudge cake recipe that takes no baking skills? Yes, please!
Doesn’t that look so simple? It truly is. Read the instructions below so that your dessert-making adventure is completely foolproof.
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup dark cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup of dried fruits and nuts
- 1/4 cup of biscuits or cookies
- Heat sugar, milk and cocoa in a pot, until the ingredients combine.
- Remove from fire and add powdered milk, stir vigorously until you achieve a homogenous mixture.
- In the end, add some of the crumbled biscuits, dried fruits and nuts and chocolate.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking tray (i.e. 24x24cm) lined with parchment paper and stick the remaining biscuits into it.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
ARNICARE FOR PAIN AND BRUISES!
Powered by Arnica montana, Arnicare® is designed to treat muscle pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruising. The unscented gel cools on contact and absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving no sticky or greasy residue, and provides you with the relief you seek. Learn more at Arnicare.com.