What you’ll need:
- 8 oz. jar with lid
- Beacon Fabri-Tac glue
- Blue paper about 4″x4″
- ¼”-wide brown and blue polka dot ribbon
- ½”-wide light blue ribbon
- Blue and white cord
- Fine glitter
- Load your printer with cardstock. Click here to download the recipe tag and the lid topper; print. Cut them out. Trace around top of lid on blue paper; cut out blue circle and glue to the top of lid.
- Tie the light blue ribbon around the jar lid, and glue in back. Tie brown polka dot ribbon around jar lid, tying a bow in front; glue in place.
- On your lid topper and recipe tag, use glue to outline dark brown icing lines on the cinnamon bun. Then sprinkle over with fine glitter, covering glue completely; shake off glitter excess. Let dry.
- Glue big cinnamon bun to the top of the lid. Make a loop of your blue and white cord; adjust its length so it fits over your jar top but doesn’t slide down. Tape it to the back of the recipe tag.
Package and label designs: Jenny Cruz. Photos: HBB. Beacon Adhesives:
BeaconAdhesives.com or 800-865-7238.
For personal use only. Commercial use prohibited.