What you’ll need:
• 32-oz. jar with lid, such as a pasta sauce or canning jar
• Small piece of black-and-white striped or Halloween-themed paper
• Beacon Fabri-Tac glue
• About 8” of 1/2” Halloween ribbon
• Wax lips with fangs
• Duct tape
• White cardstock
• 2 (6 mm) wiggle eyes
• Scrap of red glitter paper or foam
• Red rhinestone
• About 12” of string, black and white if possible
• Glue stick, glue spots or double-sided tape
If your jar has a one-piece lid, trace around it on the black-and-white paper. Cut out and glue to the top. If it has a two-piece lid, trace around the flat portion on the black-and-white paper; cut out. Glue the paper to the lid, then glue the lid’s sections together.
Make a wad of the duct tape, sticky side out, and use it to stick the wax lips on the top.
Load your printer with cardstock. Click here to download and print the label and instructions. Cut out both pieces. Glue on the wiggle eyes. Cut a glitter paper bow and glue it on; center it with the rhinestone. Make a loop of string, adjusting its length so it fits over your jar top but doesn’t slide down; tape it to the back of the tag. Cut out the instructions and use glue stick, glue spots or double-sided tape to stick them to the back of the tag.
Credits: Package and label designs: Jann Johnson. Photos: HBB. Beacon Adhesives: BeaconAdhesives.com or 800-865-7238.