Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday shopping always gives me anxiety. It’s hard deciding what to buy your mom or best friend, plus everything is so expensive these days. Fortunately, thanks to the Prime Early Access Sale at Amazon, there are hundreds of deals under $100.
As the resident beauty guru of my friend group, I’m interested in skincare discounts from Paula’s Choice, Honest Beauty, and Tula. However, there are major sales on women’s jeans, home appliances, and kids’ toys too.
You can shop for deals without being an Amazon Prime Member, but it’s with the membership where the biggest savings are found. I highly recommend trying it for a 30-day free trial, which is what I did. It gives the chance to enjoy the sales, and all the other Prime Member perks, like streaming video! If you decide after a month it’s not for you — but don’t be surprised if you get hooked on the one-to-two day shipping — you can pause or cancel it.
Best Early Access Sale Fashion Deals
- 28% off Levi’s Strauss & Co. Gold Label Women’s Boyfriend Jean Jacket, starting at $27.19
- 8% off Charles River Women’s Radius Quilted Vest, $39.99
- 54% off Angie’s Paisley Kimono, starting at $14
- 35% off Puma Women’s Run Favorite Woven Jacket, starting at $31.74
- 30% off Vera Bradley Packable Raincoat, $49
- 64% off Calvin Klein Women’s Micro Rib Bike Short, starting at $18.05
- 71% off Billabong Sweet To Me Midi Dress, starting at $20.43
- 60% off BB Dakota Women’s Sip Tee Dress, $23.60
- 30% off Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, starting at $49
- 27% off Brooks Stride Running Shoe, $96.95
- 46% off Ugg Paden Sweater, starting at $47.60
- 69% off BCBG Max Azria, starting at $88.64
- 44% off Levi’s 311 Skinny Jeans, starting at $35.70
- 62% off Levi’s Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans, $29.99
There’s always room in your shopping cart for a new pair of jeans, and these Levi’s Classic Straight legs are the perfect choice. They feature a mid-rise waist for comfort, have a relaxed fit through the hip and thigh, and come in more than a dozen different washes. They’re also eligible part of Amazon’s Try Before You Buy program, where you can order clothes, try them on, and return what doesn’t work and keep what does.
Shop more deals on Levi’s Jeans>
Summer may be over but you can still rock a dress. This Midi-Shirt style frock works great with leggings or tights, and has tailored long sleeves to keep you warm. The relaxed fit is perfect if you don’t fancy material clinging to your bum or tummy, and the linen material is practically sweat-proof. We’d wear it with our favorite flats and a pair of stockings, but it would also look cool with the buttons undone, a pair of jeans underneath, and a chunky belt to emphasize the waist. This dress is also available in black.
Shop more fashion deals from The Drop>
There’s nothing like snuggling inside a soft and thick sweater, and the Line & Dot Women’s Faye Cardigan is currently our favorite. Its chunky knit is the stuff sweater weather dreams are made of, and its relaxed sleeves keep the material from bunching around the arms. The open pleat showcases whatever tank or cami you’re wearing beneath, and it goes wonderfully with leggings, jeans, or a long maxi skirt.
Shop more editor curated fashion finds>
Best Early Access Sale Beauty Deals
- 47% off Mizon Snail Repair Cream, $13.95 (was $26.11)
- 25% off Dots For Spots Acne Patches, $11.19 (was $14.99)
- 40% off Bold Uniq Purple Hair Mask, $17.99 (was $29.95)
- 20% off Honest Beauty Extreme Length Mascara, $14.39 (was $17.99)
- 20% off JLO Beauty That JLO Glow Serum, $63.20 (was $79)
- 20% off U Beauty The Plasma Lip Compound Treatment, $54.40 (was $68)
- 17% off Sio Beauty Facelift Mask Patches, $45.49 (was $55)
- 18% off Sally Hensen Pure Vegan Nail Polish, $8.23 (was $9.99)
- 25% off IPL Hair Laser Removal, $89.99 (was $119.99)
- 37% RoC Multi Correction 5 in 1 Anti-Aging Eye Treatment, $18.97 (was $29.99)
- 20% off divi Scalp Treatment, $38.40 (was $48)
If you’re a skincare fanatic, you already know about the brand Tula. However, if you’re still wetting your feet in the world of preventive beauty, I’d like to introduce this amazing moisturizer. Hydration is key to keeping skin supple, minimizing the look of wrinkles, and preventing new ones. This day and night cream is loaded with probiotics for facial health, plus natural extracts from apple and watermelon (natural AHAs) to target fine lines. It also has moisture-locking squalene. If you’re seeking a rich but lightweight product to give that dewy glow, this is it — with a sweet Early Access Sale attached!
Shop more Tula Amazon Prime Day deals>
Cutting back on salt can keep away a puffy morning face. However, if you can’t say no the midnight munchies — no judgements, I’ve been there — these handy tools are life savers. All you have to do is apply your favorite serum, and then roll the Jade Roller over your jaw and cheeks. It feels amazing, releases tension, and depuffs. To promote lymphatic drainage, go for the Gua Sha. It’s incredible how a mere five minutes of gliding the device up your neck and chin creates a slimmer, less bloated look. These also make great stocking stuffers for your friends or coworkers.
Shop more skincare tool deals>
You’ve probably heard more than one person sing the praises of LED Light Therapy Masks. Although many are quite pricey — I can think of one that’s almost $400! — the benefits of this skincare treatment can be enjoyed for under $100. The HXDZFX LED Light Therapy Mask, for example, features seven different types of colored light, each geared to target common skin concerns. We’re talking dullness, collagen production, fine lines, and even rosacea. It’s a must have for your aging-gracefully beauty arsenal, and a total steal at this Amazon Prime Early Access Sale price.
Shop more LED Light Therapy sales>
Best Early Access Sale Home Deals
- 15% off Amazon Basic Lightweight Bed Sheets, $11.36 (was $13.42)
- 47% off Ameriwood Home Parsons Modern Coffee Table, $41.99 (was $79)
- 57% off Signature By Ashley Absalom Pouf, $73.79 (was $169.99)
- 30% off Levoit Air Purifier, $62.99 (was $89.99)
- 20% off Bissell MyAir Purifier, $74.05 (was $92.69)
- 15% off Serta ThermaGel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, $81.20 (was $91)
- 8% off Amazon Basics Pinch Pleated All-Season Alternative Down Comforter Set, $45.82 (was $49.99)
- 28% off Bissell Cleanview Rewind Pet Deluxe Upright Vacuum Cleaner, $99.99 (was $139.04)
- Prime members pay $47.99 for Veva Air Humidifier
A rug can completely change the feel of a room, and this Valenrug creation is giving us old world vibes. It’s low pile, has a naturally distressed look (people will think it’s a family heirloom), and is available in a variety of sizes, colors, and prints. The bottom has a non-slip grip, and is super soft beneath bare feet. If it gets dirty, toss into the washer. It won’t fray or fade.
Find more deals on rugs>
Okay, we couldn’t find a mattress for under $100. However, if you need to extend the longevity of your current bed, a mattress topper like the Lucid 3 inch Ventilated Gel Memory Foam is the next best thing. It’s designed to remove hot air from the top, keeping dreamtime cool. The gel-infused material molds to your back for customized support. More than 21,000 happy customers on Amazon give it 5-stars!
Find more mattress topper deals>
We can’t think of a nicer gift than this single-serving Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker. It’s available in variety of pretty colors, and is the perfect thing for that sibling or coworker who lives for their java fix. It works with any K-pod, so tea or hot cocoa can be made with it as well, and it only takes 90 seconds to make the recipient’s favorite hot beverage of choice.
Find more home appliance deals>