Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps
St. Patrick's Day means lucky four-leaf clovers, cute leprechauns, and — of course! — their little pots o' gold. For a perfect St. Patty's day treat, whip up your own tiny "pots o' gold" that are made from yummy chocolate and adorned with colorful sugary rainbows. An easy, kid-friendly snack recipe — they're made with Pretzel Crisps, dark chocolate, licorice string, rainbow candy belts, and confetti sprinkles — these little treats are as cute and tasty as they are fun to create.
- Original Pretzel Crisps, ($16.23, Amazon)
- Dark chocolate or black candy melts
- Licorice string
- Airhead rainbow candy belts
- Confetti sprinkles
1. For each pot o' gold you will need one whole Pretzel Crisps, one Pretzel Crisps with the round sides broken off, and a piece of licorice string.
2. Dip each in chocolate. Place the broken Pretzel Crisps in the chocolate first, then layer the whole Pretzel Crisps on top allowing the broken piece to peek out. Put dipped licorice string at top of whole Pretzel Crisps.
3. Allow to chocolate to harden. Grab your rainbow candy belts and confetti sprinkles.
4. Use chocolate to adhere rainbow belts to the back of the Pretzel Crisps pots. Spread a little chocolate above the licorice string and sprinkle some of the yellow confetti sprinkles on top to make gold "coins."
5. Chill in the fridge to help glue the rainbow belts and coins to the pot o' gold.
6. Garnish your trays of sweets with these little pots o' gold to add some festivity to your spread.
This recipe was originally published by Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps.