Our sophisticated salad-in-a-cup is a snap to make with convenient frozen puff pastry, bottled salad dressing and flaked tuna.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastr from 1 (17.3-ounce) package, thawed
- 1/2 c. green beans cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 c. bottled olive oil-and-vinegar salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 (5-ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water drained
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to 14 inches x 10 inches; cut into 12 squares. Press into 12 muffin cups, folding sides to fit; with fork, prick dough. Bake 13 to 15 minutes until golden. In salted boiling water, cook green beans, until tender, two to three minutes; drain. Rinse under cold water. In bowl, mix dressing and tarragon. In another bowl, toss tuna with three tablespoons dressing mixture, salt and pepper. Toss beans with remaining dressing. Evenly divide tuna and bean mixtures among cups. Top with tomatoes and olives.
Per Serving: Calories: 132 Protein: 4 grams Fat: 9 grams (3 grams saturated) Cholesterol: 4 milligrams Carbohydrates: 11 grams Sodium: 253 milligrams Fiber: 1 grams Sugar: 10 grams