Mini Quiches in Phyllo Cups
Crisp cups filled with a cheesy mix of eggs, half-and-half, and herbs make a delectable breakfast that’s a cinch to whip up.
6 - 6 serving
- 6 eggs
- 1 c. half-and-half
- 8 sheets frozen phyllo dough thawed
- 4 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 c. shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. grape tomatoes coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive-oil-and-vinegar salad dressing
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Whisk eggs, half-and-half, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper.
Keeping phyllo covered and working with 1 sheet at a time, brush and stack 4 sheets dough with 2 tbsp butter, ending with butter.
Cut into 6 squares; fit 1 in each cup. Repeat. Divide cheese and egg mixture among cups. Bake 30 min.
Cool 5 min. Toss last 3 ingredients; divide among cups.