A simple mix of olives, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and mustard brings out the full-bodied flavor of these tasty chops.
- 1/2 c. drained pitted Kalamata olives minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and ground pepper
- 12 rib lamb chops trimmed
Position rack so lamb on rack in broiler pan will be 8" from broiler; heat broiler.
Mix olives, 1 Tbsp. oil, 1/2 Tbsp. vinegar, garlic, mustard, rosemary, lemon zest, juice, and 1/4 tsp. pepper; reserve.
Mix 1/4 tsp. salt with remaining 1 Tbsp. vinegar; rub over chops.
Place on rack in broiler pan. Broil 4 min. per side for medium-rare, turning once.
Spread olive mixture over chops while hot; serve.