Store-bought pastry and canned soup make it easy to stretch a couple of cups of meat into a meal for four.
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 10-oz. can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 3 c. frozen assorted vegetables thawed
- 2 c. shredded cooked turkey
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough, from 17.3 oz. pkg. thawed
- 1 egg beaten
Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat four 1-cup ramekins with cooking spray. Place on rimmed baking sheet. In pot, whisk together 1 cup water and flour; whisk in soup and thyme. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until thickened, 5 minutes.
Stir vegetables, turkey, and zest into soup mixture and cook until mixture is heated through, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Evenly divide mixture among ramekins. On surface, unfold pastry; using 3 1⁄2-inch round cutter, cut out 4 rounds from pastry. If desired, cut out shapes from scraps; lightly brush with water and attach to rounds. Brush rounds with egg; place over ramekins. Bake 25 minutes or until browned and baked through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.