Thanks to a quick cook in the microwave before baking, these sweet potatoes require less time in the oven.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (about 8 oz. each)
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- ¼ cup reduced-sugar dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 Tbs. low-fat sour cream
- 1 scallion, sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F. Scrub potatoes to clean the skin. Poke holes in potatoes with a fork; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave 5 min. Remove potatoes from the plate; transfer to baking sheet. Bake 30 min. or until tender.
- Let potatoes sit 10 min. or until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out the flesh, leaving a ¼ “-thick shell.
- In a bowl, lightly mash potato flesh. Stir in spinach, cranberries, walnuts, sour cream and scallions. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture evenly among potato shells. Cover lightly with foil. Bake 15 min. or until heated through. Garnish as desired.