Warm Italian Pasta Salad
Brimming with bright juicy tomatoes, tangy olives, and savory Parmesan cheese, this speedy dish takes only 15 minutes to prep.
12 - 12 serving
- 1 lb. pasta such as rotini
- 2 zucchini 1 lb., quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into ½”-thick slices
- 1 (1 pt.) cont. grape tomatoes quartered
- 1 (6 oz.) can pitted black olives drained
- 1/2 c. olive-oil-and-vinegar salad dressing
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding zucchini during last 2-3 min. of cooking time. Drain; transfer to large bowl.
Add tomatoes, olives, dressing, and pepper flakes to pasta mixture; toss. Gently stir in cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.