- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 1/2 c. Chocolate Chex cereal from 12.8-oz. package
- 1 c. Snyder's Itty Bitty mini pretzels from 12-oz. package
- oz. milk chocolate instant hot cocoa mix (1 envelope)
- 1/2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c. Hershey's S'mores baking pieces from 12-oz. package
- 2 tbsp. rainbow jimmies or sprinkles
Line rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. In large microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and oil; microwave on high in 15-second intervals, stirring, until melted, about 1 minute. Add cereal and pretzels; toss until coated. While still wet, sprinkle dry cocoa mix over mixture; toss until coated. Spread mixture over baking sheet and sprinkle with mini marshmallows and S’mores baking pieces; let dry, 20 minutes.
In microwave-safe bowl, microwave remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate chips on high in 15-second intervals, stirring, until melted. Using fork, drizzle over cereal mix; sprinkle with jimmies. Let dry, 15 minutes. Break into pieces.