It takes just 25 minutes to prep this hearty casserole packed with veggies and plenty of melty cheese!
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 c frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 package (20-oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahreheit. Coat 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add pepper, onion and corn; cook, stirring occasionally, until pepper is softened, about 10 minutes. Add marinara sauce and diced tomatoes with their liquid; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Place tortellini in 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish; stir in sauce mixture. Cover with foil. Bake 25 minutes or until pasta is just tender. Remove foil; top with cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with basil and parsley.
Per serving: Cal.: 679 Pro.: 31 g. Fat: 22 g. (11 g. saturated). Chol.: 88 mg. Carbs.: 92 g. Sod.: 1,919 mg. Fiber: 8 g. Sugar: 15 g.