Courtesy of Land O Lakes
Perfect for dinner, too, this pizza features sweet cherry tomatoes, creamy avocado, smoky bacon, and peppery arugula!
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 5 tbsp cold Land O Lakes Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, cut into chunks
- 2 oz cold cream cheese , cut into chunks
- tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 c shredded Italian-blend cheese
- 8 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 c halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado, pitted, sliced
- 1/2 c arugula
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions
Mix flour, salt, and cayenne. Cut in 4 Tbs. butter and cream cheese with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbles.
Stir in water and vinegar just until moistened and dough forms. Shape into disk. Wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll out dough on parchment paper to 1/8" thickness. Place paper with dough on baking sheet.
Melt remaining 1 Tbs. butter; mix with garlic. Brush over crust; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Bake 7-10 minutes until golden.
Sprinkle crust with bacon, tomatoes, pepper, and remaining cheese. Make 4 small indents in cheese. Crack 1 small egg into each indent. Bake 10-12 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
Top with avocado, arugula, and scallions.