Food & Photo
Alfredo pasta sauce and rotisserie chicken make fast work of assembling this creamy-good casserole chock full of good-for-you veggies.
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1 tbsp oil
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 c leftover cooked chicken
- 1 c frozen green beans, thawed
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, halved, drained
- 1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c seasoned croutons, crushed
Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 2-qt. baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 5 minutes.
Stir in Alfredo sauce and reserved pasta water, then chicken, green beans, and tomatoes; bring to boil. Cook, stirring, until heated through, 1 min. Stir in pasta, then cheese. Transfer to baking dish; sprinkle with croutons. Bake 20 min. or until golden and hot. Let stand 10 min. before serving.