Food & Photo
Light ’n’ luscious homemade yogurt dressing, hearts of palm, and tangy goat cheese dress up our fresh spin on the classic iceberg lettuce salad.
- 1/2 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (14 oz.) can hearts of palm, drained
- 6 (2") wedges iceberg lettuce, 12 oz.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 3 oz fresh goat cheese, cut into 6 slices
- 1/3 c frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
Mix yogurt, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic powder, and 3 Tbsp. water. Cut hearts of palm in half crosswise, then quarter lengthwise.
Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Top with hearts of palm, eggs, cheese, and peas, then dressing and chives.
This recipe originally appeared in our print magazine.