Baked under a blanket of savory Swiss cheese and rich garlic-and-herb sauce, this vegetarian meal is so satisfying, no one will miss the meat.
- 1 (12-oz.) package cheese ravioli
- 1 (1.6-oz.) package garlic & herb sauce mix, such as Knorr
- 2 c milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 c frozen cut leaf spinach, from 12-oz. package, thawed
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 c shredded Swiss cheese, 4 oz.
- 1 c canned French-fried onions, crumbled
Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 2-quart. baking dish. Cook ravioli according to package directions until al dente; drain. In same pot, prepare sauce mix with milk and butter according to package directions. Stir in spinach, zest, and pepper, then 1/2 cup cheese. Stir in ravioli. Transfer to baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until hot. Sprinkle with onions.
Calories: 616 Protein: 25g Fat: 32g (14g. sat.) Chol.: 89mg Carbs.: 55g Sodium: 1,382mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 9g