Buttery good Yukon Gold potatoes meet crisp fish sticks ’n’ salad in our lightened-up twist on a fast food staple.
- 12 oz frozen fish sticks, cooked according to pkg. directions
- 1 c mixed baby salad greens, chopped
- 1/4 c drained canned corn
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 c bottled olive oil & vinegar salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes, each 6–8 oz, baked
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 8 canned beet slices, patted dry, quartered
Cut each fish stick into 4 pieces; reserve. In bowl, toss salad greens, corn, parsley, and dressing; reserve. Mix salt and pepper.
Split potatoes lengthwise; fluff insides with fork and stir in salt mixture. Dividing evenly, top potatoes with sour cream, fish sticks, salad mixture, and beets.