Smiles are guaranteed when you "build" these sweet snowmen — no snow required! — with coconut truffles and candy.
- 1 (.75 oz) pouch fruit roll, such as Fruit by the Foot
- 2 circus peanut candies
- 1/2 c canned dark chocolate frosting
- 24 Ferrero Raffaello almond and coconut truffles
- 3 (12 oz) pkg. white candy melts, melted
- 24 cupcakes baked in red liners
- Sweetened flaked coconut
Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper. For scarves, cut fruit roll into 24 (3”x½”) strips; cut notch into ends. For noses, cut circus peanuts into 24 (¼”x1/8”x1/8”) triangles. Transfer frosting into plastic sandwich bag; snip tiny hole in one corner. For heads, pipe frosting eyes and mouths on truffles. Dip wide end of nose into candy melts; attach to truffle. Repeat. Place on baking sheet; let dry.
Working with 1 cupcake at a time, spoon about 2 tbsp candy melts over top, allowing some to flow down side of liner. Immediately, attach head and scarf. Place on baking sheet. Re-melt candy melts as needed. Pipe on frosting buttons; sprinkle with coconut