Here’s an easy way to get everyone to eat their salad: Simply load it up with juicy grapes, fresh mint, and crunchy peanuts!
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) baby spinach
- 2 c shredded red cabbage
- 3 c shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 c seedless red grapes, halved if large
- 1 c fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/3 c cocktail peanuts
In large bowl, whisk together orange juice, oil, mustard, salt and pepper flakes until blended.
Add spinach and cabbage, then chicken, grapes, mint, scallions, and peanuts; toss until combined.
Chunks of apple would be just as delicious as grapes in this cool ‘n easy dinner.