Chill out with our no-bake frozen cookies ‘n cream cake packed with toasted almonds, caramel topping, chocolate ice cream, and Oreos!
- 44 Oreo cookies, from 2 (14.3 oz.) pkgs.
- 1 cont. (1.5 qt.) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 c chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/2 c miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 c salted caramel sundae topping
- 3 c thawed frozen whipped topping, from 12-oz. cont.
- Mini Oreo cookies, optional
Coat 8” springform pan with cooking spray. Place 10 Oreos in plastic food storage bag; seal bag. Using rolling pin, coarsely crush Oreos until 1 ¼ cups crumbs form.
Arrange 14 whole Oreos in bottom of pan; sprinkle ¼ cup crumbs in between cookies. Place ice cream in large bow; with wooden spoon, stir in almonds and marshmallows until combined. Spread half of ice cream mixture over cookie layer in pan. Top with ¼ cup caramel topping. Top with even layer of 10 Oreos and ½ cup crumbs; spread with remaining ice cream mixture. Top with remaining ¼ cup caramel topping, then remaining 10 Oreos and crumbs. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 8 hours or overnight.
Remove side from pan. Spread cake top and side with whipped topping. If desired, garnish with mini Oreos. Freeze until topping is set, about 30 minutes, before serving.