Dean Wilmot; Food and Photo
Horseradish cream cheese and fresh dill add sensational flavor to rich smoked salmon wrapped in soft sandwich bread.
- 1/2 c whipped cream cheese
- 2 tbsp cream-style horseradish
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 5 large slices bread, from 1 (24 oz.) pkg., edges trimmed
- 10 slices smoked salmon, about 8 oz.
- Dill sprigs, optional
Combine cream cheese, horseradish, and dill. Using rolling pin, slightly flatten bread slices; dividing evenly, spread with horseradish mixture.
Dividing evenly, top bread with smoked salmon, leaving about ½” border from end farthest from you. Starting with end nearest you, roll up each slice jellyroll style; place seam side down on surface. Cut each roll into 4 slices. If desired, garnish with dill sprigs.