- 6 tbsp assorted sprinkles, such as stars, pastel confetti, and lavender jimmies
- 3/4 c white (vanilla-flavored) chips
- Blue oil-based candy coloring
- 1 c milk
- 1/2 c half-and-half
- 2/3 c white (vanilla-flavored) chips
- 2 tbsp maraschino cherry juice (from jar of cherries)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- Whipped cream
- Mini marshmallows, preferably pastel-colored
On small plate, mix sprinkles. In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chips on high in 15-second intervals, stirring, until melted. Brush about 1 tablespoon melted chips around rim of 1 mug; coat in sprinkles, lightly pressing on. Repeat coating rim of second mug. Tint remaining melted chips blue with coloring; cover and reserve.
In pot, combine milk, half-and-half, white chips, and cherry juice; over low heat, cook, stirring often, until smooth and heated through, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in extracts. Divide between mugs. Top with whipped cream and marshmallows. If necessary, microwave reserved blue-tinted white chips until melted; using fork or spoon drizzle over whipped cream and marshmallows.