Appliances are expensive, so when they go on sale — like for Black Friday and Cyber Week — you don’t want to miss you chance for some serious savings. In fact, if you buy right now you can save up to 40 percent on name-brand refrigerators, washers and dryers, air purifiers, and more.
Keep scrolling to shop our picks for the best Black Friday appliance deals you won’t want to miss out on!
See more of our best product recommendations.
We write about products we think our readers will like. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the supplier.
Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Appliance Deals:
- Wayfair’s major appliance blowout sale (starting at $399)
- Up to 40% off GE appliances (fridges, ranges, washers, and more!)
- Best-selling refrigerators for to 40% off at Home Depot
- 35% off Washers & Dryers at Home Depot
- 40% off kitchen packages (range, fridge, microwave, dishwasher) at Home Depot
- Up to 45% off range ovens at Home Depot that do everything, even air fry!
- Front- and Top-Control Dishwashers for more than 30% off at Home Depot
- 25% off a chest freezer from MOOSOO ($569, was $760)
- 30% off Samsung refrigerators
- 35% off washers and dryers from Samsung
- $150 off a Samsung Cube Smart Air Purifier with Wind-Free Air Purification ($549, was $699)
- 35% off a selection of Samsung ranges
Why we like it:
- Large 5.5 c.f. Capacity
- Steam Wash
- Smart Care
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
Not only does this deal include Sealy’s heat-absorbing Chill Memory Foam mattress, you also get a set of DreamFit sheets and two DreamFit pillows with your purchase. Bonus: It does wonders for those suffering from back pain!
This buyer understands why the stars love it: “The Cocoon is actually one of the best purchases I’ve ever made, I’m not kidding. I bought the cocoon firm because my spring mattress was long overdue to be replaced. I wasn’t aware that my lower back pain I’ve had for years was because of my bed. To my surprise, my stiff back and hips disappeared within a week-gone like it was never there. I used to need to warm up my stiff back every morning before starting my day, not anymore. I also don’t remember having a consistently better night’s sleep before purchasing the cocoon. I seriously cannot believe that a product actually worked so well to fix my back. Like I said, I bought the cocoon simply to replace my mattress, but the cocoon turned out to be a miracle for me. I can’t be happier.”