15 Black Friday Beauty Deals You Won’t Want to Miss
Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s not quite Black Friday yet, but the deals are already rolling in. If you’ve been counting down the days until you can save on your favorite skincare, hair products, and makeup, we’ve got some good news: You don’t have to wait any more! Some of the best Black Friday beauty deals are already happening, and we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites.
Take a break from your turkey prep and indulge in a little retail therapy right now — or kick your feet up and shop after the big day, because these deals are likely to last through the weekend (as long as they don’t sell out!).
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out our dedicated roundup of the best Black Friday deals from Sephora as well! Whether you’re looking for a gift for someone else, or something for your own beauty toolbox, great deals abound — including these:
- Skinstore is offering up to 50% off during their Black Friday sale — look for deals from brands like Christophe Robin and SkinCeuticals.
- For a limited time, everything at StriVectin — makers of reader fave Tightening & Sculpting Face Cream (regularly $95) — is 30% off with the code BF30 applied at checkout.
- Skincare experts LaRoche-Posay are also offering a sitewide discount of 25% off all orders, plus free shipping, from November 25 through December 3rd.
Keep scrolling to shop our picks for the best Black Friday beauty deals you won’t want to miss out on!
See more of our best product recommendations
Best Black Friday Skincare Deals
NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device + Red Light Wrinkle Reducer AttachmentEditor's Pick: Best skincare deal
Buy at Amazon, $343.20 (originally $429, save 20%)
Why we like it:
- Firms up loose skin
- Helps fade dark spots
- Smooths wrinkles
Celebrities like Kate Hudson are obsessed with the NuFACE toning system, which uses targeted light therapy to firm loose skin (goodbye, saggy jowls), improve skin tone and texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark spots. Now you can see what all the fuss is about for less — and with this Black Friday beauty deal, you’ll get the wrinkle-reducer attachment, too!
This buyer understands why the stars love it: “I wish I had bought this months ago. I was really skeptical but it has already brought results. Right away after using the facial trainer you can see a huge difference — do one side first and then compare. I just kept checking the mirror because it was so surprising and pleasing to see my cheeks and jawline firm up. The wrinkle-reducer is my favorite because it has already lightened dark spots and brightened my whole face. I’ve been asked what I’ve been doing to look so young. Now I get it why models and celebrities use it before events. Love it.”
More Black Friday Skincare Deals
- Nurse Jamie Uplift Body Sonic Massaging Beauty Roller — Buy at Sephora, $111 (originally $159)
- Kate Somerville Peptide K8 Power Cream — Buy at Sephora, $90 (originally $150)
- Admire My Skin Ultra Potent Brightening Serum — Buy at Amazon, $16.61 (save 48%)
- PIXNOR Facial Cleansing Brush — Buy at Amazon, $16.13 (save 21%)
Best Black Friday Makeup Deals
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow PaletteEDITOR'S PICK: BEsT makeup deal
Buy at Sephora, $64.50 (originally $129, save 50%)
Why we like it:
- Cream-to-powder formula lasts all day
- Range of matte and metallic formulas
- Neutrals, pastels, and bright tropical shades
Now that we’re wearing masks in public all the time, makeup is more about making our eyes pop, and less about lipstick that just gets smudged under your face covering. Even on Zoom calls, playing up your eyes is the best way to stand out — and this eyeshadow palette is up to the task. With 15 gorgeous shades of cream-to-powder color in a range of matte and metallic, you can create an endless array of dazzling looks this holiday season and beyond.
This reviewer loves wearing these shades for virtual get-togethers: “I got this palette on sale and I’ve been using it daily. The top two rows are for daily use, very neutral and pigmented colors. I get compliments on my Zoom/Facetime calls, which is exactly why I purchased. I know I’ll get a lot of use, and can’t wait to dip into the brighter, glittery colors.”
More Black Friday Makeup Deals
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Indulgence Extra Lip Tint Trio — Buy at Sephora, $43.50 (originally $58)
- Make Up For Ever Artist Face Color Mini Highlighter & Blush Duo — Buy at Sephora, $11 (originally $22)
- Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette — Buy on Ulta, $24.50 (originally $49)
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara — Buy on Ulta, $10 (originally $23)
Best Black Friday Haircare Deals
Hair Sensation Pro Hair Dryer BrushEDITOR'S PICK: BEST haircare DEAL
Buy at Amazon, $25.12 (originally $49.99, save 50%)
Why we like it:
- Dries, volumizes, and straightens hair in one step
- Three adjustable heat levels that won’t damage hair
- Easy to achieve salon-worthy style at home
If you’ve ever wished you could recreate the perfect, bouncy blowouts you get at the salon, but end up with a frizzy, tangled mess when you try, then this Hair Sensation Pro hair dryer brush is for you. It dries hair quickly, adds volume, and straightens all in one step for shiny, healthy-looking hair. Ceramic coating on the styling wand provides even heat distribution and protects your strands from over styling and heat damage. Nab it now for almost 50% off!
This reviewer finally loves her hair: “I have never used a heated hairbrush until this one. I love it, it’s so easy to use! I have fine hair, I normally use Velcro curlers, but 30 minutes later my hair is as straight and limp as it was before curling … Since I’ve started using the hot hair brush dryer I love my hair for the first time in a very long time — I’m 65.”
More Black Friday Haircare Deals
- BOTANIC HEARTH Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner Set with Ginger Oil & Keratin – Fights Hair Loss, Sulfate Free — Buy at Amazon, $22.93 (save 15%)
- VANESSA Flat Iron Hair Straightener and Curler — Buy at Amazon, $24.84 (save 50%)
- Paul Mitchell Flexible Style Hot Off The Press Thermal Protection Hairspray — Buy at Ulta, $9.99 (originally $19)
- IGK Thirsty Girl Coconut Milk Anti-Frizz Conditioner — Buy at Sephora, $15 (originally $25)