Questions? Reach us at email@example.com
Whether it’s a collection of the world’s finest gourmet coffee beans or a set of grilling spices, it’s always a thrill to impress the men in your life with a holiday gift they love (as is with the women in your life). But, if you’re anything like us, it can sometimes be a challenge to find the right gift for the dads, uncles, sons, brothers, and guy friends and coworkers on your shopping list.
That’s where we come in! We rounded up more than 20 of the best gifts for men to make your holiday shopping a little easier this year — and, let’s be honest, 2020 has served up enough challenges already and holiday shopping shouldn’t be one of them! For easy shopping, every gift on this list — from fashion to tech to sports gifts — is available to buy on Amazon, which means you can do all your shopping without leaving your couch.
Not an Amazon Prime member? To get the deals, you need to sign up here first. (Trust us — it’s soooo worth it.)
Scroll for our favorite 2020 holiday gifts for men from Amazon …
See more of our best product recommendations.
- A drone — under $60! — with all the bells and whistles, like an HD camera, voice control, and wide-angle live video – Get the deal >
- An ultra-compact portable charger for iPhone, Samsung, and more for high-speed charging on the go – Get the deal >
- An environmentally-friendly smart notebook for under $25, that comes in eight different colors – Get the deal >
- A 2-pack of magnetic phone car mounts that clip to any size air vent – Get the deal >
- A 4.8 out of 5-stars portable speaker that’s waterproof and Bluetooth compatible, available in a variety of fun colors from black camo to teal to yellow – Get the deal >
Buy at Amazon, $299
Why we like it:
- Three levels of noise cancellation for a better listening experience
- 20-hour battery life
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
You can’t find better noise-canceling headphones than the QuietComfort 35 II wireless headphones, and its 29K+ reviews on Amazon back this up. They deliver a listening experience like no other, featuring touch controls, 20 hours of battery life, and they connect with Alexa. Choose between black, silver, or triple midnight.
Promising Review: Unbelievably happy with this product. I cannot live without my Bose QC 35 II’s (even considering a second one to keep at work). It is empowering to put these on and all the noise pollution just goes away. I bought them for home and hadn’t planned on taking them to my large open floor office. I put them on and suddenly realized there was a very low and loud humm coming from the ceiling…Now gone. I sit there in my cubicle and feel sorry for everyone else because they don’t have a pair of these.
- A baseball BBQ grill to add a little flair to backyard gatherings or tailgating (there are also soccer ball, football, and golfball versions) – Get the deal >
- Adjustable dumbbells that adjust from 5 to 52.5 pounds in 2.5-pound increments – Get the deal >
- A Magic Bullet blender under $40 to mix up protein shakes and smoothies – Get the deal >
- A lawn game that combines horseshoes, bocce ball, and outdoor bowling – Get the deal >
- A Fitbit Versa 2 to track fitness and health – Get the deal >
- An NFL oven mitt and pot holder set (only $11!) – Get the deal >
Buy at Amazon, $32.99 (was $49.99)
Why we like it:
- 3 practice cup cutouts
- Non-skid backing
- High-quality putting surface designed to stay smooth
This fun 3-by-9-foot, kidney-shaped putting mat is the perfect gift for golfers, from beginners all the way to seasoned pros. With three practice cups, he’ll have plenty of targets to hone his putting skills, and the built-in “sand traps” designed to catch missed shots are an added design element that he’ll love. Don’t forget to stock up on foam golf practice balls that are great for indoor use. Bonus: You can sneak in your own practice puts and be ready to hit the course too!
Promising Review: So easy to line up a putt and give yourself a true feel and a great line. I slapped down a chalk line for 6-foot putts…This has helped me soooooo much on the course. It’s made my short putts easy… This is a steal. My friend has a $200 set up and this exceeds it. It does the job and more. I have it set up on a wood floor and it rolls true.
- A light-weight, 100% cotton crewneck sweater that’s perfect for everyday wear – Get the deal >
- Snow boots that will keep his feet dry – Get the deal >
- A 4.8 out of 5-star winter hat with over 41K reviews, available in more than 25 colors – Get the deal >
- Classic aviator sunglasses in multiple frames and lens color options – Get the deal >
- A luxurious fleece bathrobe, for just $25 – Get the deal >
- Warm wool winter gloves with mitten covers for $13 – Get the deal >
- A top-quality quilted flannel-lined jacket, under $100 – Get the deal >
Buy at Amazon, $297.99
Why we like it:
- Water-resistant up to 330 feet
- Silver-tone stainless steel case
- Black dial
We appreciate a practical but super stylish gift, which is why we love this timeless stainless steel watch with a sleek black dial. It features a push-button deployment clasp and safety lock feature, and the day/date display has a Spanish option as well.
Promising Review: Love this watch. Been wearing it daily for a month now. I work in a warehouse with it, sleep, shower, everything! It’s comfortable, robust, and classy. I couldn’t recommend it enough because of its outstandingly reasonable price and functionality.