Questions? Reach us at email@example.com
It may be past Black Friday, but that doesn’t mean you cant still get some serious deals. Thanks to Cyber Week, you can take advantage of huge sales on all your beauty favorites. So take a break from your holiday prep and indulge in a little retail therapy right now. Just don’t wait too long — these deals won’t last long!
Whether you’re looking for a gift for someone else, or something for your own beauty toolbox, great deals abound — including these:
- Skinstore is offering up to 75% off everything (plus and extra 10% off with promo code EXTRA10)
- For a limited time, everything at StriVectin — makers of reader fave Tightening & Sculpting Face Cream (regularly $95) — is 30% off with the code BF30 applied at checkout.
- VANESSA Flat Iron Hair Straightener and Curler — Buy at Amazon, $35.96 (save 50%)
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Indulgence Extra Lip Tint Trio — Buy at Sephora, $43.50 (originally $58)
- Kate Somerville Peptide K8 Power Cream — Buy at Sephora, $90 (originally $150)
- Admire My Skin Ultra Potent Brightening Serum — Buy at Amazon, $24 (save 25%)
Keep scrolling to shop our picks for more Cyber Week beauty deals you won’t want to miss out on!
Best Black Friday Skincare Deals
Why we like it:
- Firms up loose skin
- Helps fade dark spots
- Smooths wrinkles
Celebrities like Kate Hudson are obsessed with the NuFACE toning system, which uses targeted light therapy to firm loose skin (goodbye, saggy jowls), improve skin tone and texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark spots. Now you can see what all the fuss is about for less — and with this Black Friday beauty deal, you’ll get the wrinkle-reducer attachment, too!
This buyer understands why the stars love it: “I wish I had bought this months ago. I was really skeptical but it has already brought results. Right away after using the facial trainer you can see a huge difference — do one side first and then compare. I just kept checking the mirror because it was so surprising and pleasing to see my cheeks and jawline firm up. The wrinkle-reducer is my favorite because it has already lightened dark spots and brightened my whole face. I’ve been asked what I’ve been doing to look so young. Now I get it why models and celebrities use it before events. Love it.”
Why we like it:
- Cream-to-powder formula lasts all day
- Range of matte and metallic formulas
- Neutrals, pastels, and bright tropical shades
Now that we’re wearing masks in public all the time, makeup is more about making our eyes pop, and less about lipstick that just gets smudged under your face covering. Even on Zoom calls, playing up your eyes is the best way to stand out — and this eyeshadow palette is up to the task. With 15 gorgeous shades of cream-to-powder color in a range of matte and metallic, you can create an endless array of dazzling looks this holiday season and beyond.
This reviewer loves wearing these shades for virtual get-togethers: “I got this palette on sale and I’ve been using it daily. The top two rows are for daily use, very neutral and pigmented colors. I get compliments on my Zoom/Facetime calls, which is exactly why I purchased. I know I’ll get a lot of use, and can’t wait to dip into the brighter, glittery colors.”