Created by blogger Ashton Swank of Something Swanky for the Almond Board of California, this quick-and-easy fudge recipe is a decadent treat for those times when you know you deserve a little something special. Pair these with your favorite bottle of red and a few episodes of a thrilling TV show and you have yourself a girl’s night in to remember.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 1/2 cups white melting chocolate
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds
1. Over low heat on a stove top, melt together the almond butter and white chocolate until smooth.
2. Line an 8″x 8″ rimmed baking dish with parchment paper or foil. Pour the almond butter and white chocolate combination onto the prepared baking dish and let cool for six hours at room temperature (or in the refrigerator for one hour).
3. Cut into small, one-inch squares and top with a drizzle of melted milk chocolate and chopped roasted almonds.
4. Serve and enjoy!
(Tip: Best if stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.)
This recipe was originally published on California Almonds.
More From Woman’s World
BOGO Never Felt So Good
Whether you're looking to sleep better, have less anxiety, get pain relief or simply unwind the mind, these award-winning CBD Gummies from Sky Wellness do just the trick! Available in a variety of flavors, don't miss this special BOGO offer. Learn more at SkyWellness.com.