Let’s be honest, no-bake cheesecake is just as good as — if not better than — “traditional” cheesecake. Not only is it super easy to make, it’s bursting with sweet flavor and is customizable enough to win over even the pickiest eaters’ taste buds. Just think: Fresh strawberries, blueberries, and syrupy peach toppings in the summer months, and dark chocolate-covered raspberries or a yummy caramel drizzle in the winter — the possibilities are endless! It’s also a crowd-pleaser; do you know anyone who doesn’t love this famous dessert?
Unlike some heavy, dried-out traditional cheesecakes, this foolproof no-bake cheesecake is soft, delicate, and creamy. But the starring flavors here are the three special guest ingredients: white chocolate peanut butter cups, honey peanut butter, and maple syrup. Give it a try for your next girls’ night or family party — we guarantee everyone will be asking for the recipe.
- 8 oz. Neufchatel (you can also use regular or vegan cream cheese)
- 1 cup Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter
- 4 oz. coconut whipped topping
- 1/2 cup Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 Justin’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
1. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter and whipped topping. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, combine peanut butter, maple syrup, and oat flour. Process until mixture forms a dough-like consistency.
3. Press crust into the bottom and sides of four small tart pans. Spread the peanut butter cheesecake filling over the crust and top with chopped peanut butter cups. Chill at least one hour and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Makes four small cheesecakes.
This recipe was originally published by Justin’s.