A fast and easy way to target your biggest skin and hair hangups? Spa-inspired, nutrient-packed beauty masks. Simply set your timer and relax as the masks work their anti-aging magic.
Smooth it with a rosehip oil beauty mask.
Vitamins and minerals in rosehip oil encourage collagen output to “iron out” creases. Pairing with exfoliating yogurt sloughs off old skin cells for even smoother skin, fast.
- Try it! Mix 4 drops of rosehip oil (like Aura Cacia Organic Rosehip Skin Care Oil, $15, AuraCacia.com) and 1 Tbs. of yogurt. Apply to the chest and rinse after 10 minutes.
Hydrate them with a coconut oil beauty mask.
Coconut oil’s hydrating lauric acid deeply penetrates skin to restore moisture and lock it into dry hands. It’s also packed with vitamin E, which repairs cracked skin to speed healing.
- ONE TO TRY: Freeman Beauty Silky Hands Hydrating + Softening Hand Mask, $3, Walmart.com
Saggy neck and jowls?
‘Lift’ them with an apricot beauty mask.
The fruit’s elastin-promoting vitamin A and hydrating linoleic acid give looser skin a tauter appearance. Using with moisturizing aloe vera firms the area even faster.
- TRY IT! Combine 2 tsp. of mashed apricots and 1 Tbs. of aloe vera gel. Massage onto skin; rinse after 10 minutes.
Soothe it with a matcha beauty mask.
Powerful anti-inflammatory properties in matcha reduce redness and soothe irritation on contact with skin. What’s more, the brew’s high antioxidant content helps fortify skin’s barrier to help prevent future rashes.
- ONE TO TRY: Miss Spa Matcha Green Tea Mud Mask, $5, Ulta.com
Reverse it with a rosemary beauty mask.
Compounds in rosemary increase circulation to the scalp, stimulating new, healthy hair growth — and the herb has been shown to be just as effective at regrowing hair as minoxidil. Mixing it with squalane-rich olive oil “plumps up” strands so hair looks two times thicker in an instant.
- TRY IT! Combine 1 1 ⁄2 Tbs. of olive oil and 8 drops of rosemary essential oil (like WOW Skin Science Rosemary Essential Oil, $7, BuyWow.com). Apply all over damp hair; rinse after 10 minutes.
Can a beauty mask boost your bust? Yes!
When applied to the breast area, the protein and amino acids in egg whites work together to prod collagen synthesis, firming skin for a lifted look. Adding honey (its humectant properties plump skin) and yogurt (its lactic acid exfoliates so skin appears supple) into the mix speeds the bust-beautifying results.
- TRY IT! Combine the whites from 1 egg, 1 Tbs. of yogurt and 1 tsp. of honey. Apply to breasts and rinse after 10 minutes.