As we get older, shaving becomes more of a pain, both literally and figuratively. Not only does it feel like a chore, but with the extra body aches that come with age, it can be painful to complete the shower gymnastics that are often involved with shaving hard-to-reach areas. Luckily, this electric razor for women can solve these problems, making shaving less of an aching burden. Which, after decades of nicks, cuts, and yellow disposable razors, we can all agree we deserve.
What is the Best Electric Razor for Women?
Let’s just take a moment to emphasize the for women part? Men have been getting the good razors for far too long — only recently have women’s beauty brands started to catch up. But we have different needs, and due to the sheer volume of areas we shave (legs, face, armpits, etc.), an electric razor for women would have to be versatile enough to get the job done on every curve, without causing skin irritation and ingrown hairs.
After combing through the internet, reading review after review, there was a clear winner: The Roziahome 3-in-1 Electric Razor for Women. Here’s why we love it:
Why we like it:
- 5 full-floating 18K gold plated heads
- Wet/dry; Waterproof and easy to clean
- Ergonomic grip
- Comes with cleansing and massage brushes
This wet/dry electric razor is so innovative it doesn’t even look like your typical stick razor. With an ergonomic handle, it fits perfectly in the palm of your hand (which is especially helpful if you have arthritis). The five interchangeable heads are 18K gold plated and move in every direction to ensure a thorough shave that is forgiving on curves. It’s also completely wireless, charging with an included USB cord that can plug into most phone and laptop chargers. Plus, you can use it in or out of the shower — no shaving cream or water required!
The brushes that come with it are an added bonus — they can be used with your favorite moisturizer to exfoliating your skin, or just for a mid-day pick-me up massage.
- “Wow! Best razor I have ever used. Thought I would take a chance and it is better than expected. So easy to use and so comfortable too. Love it! Good value too.”
- “This shaver has put me off from getting laser removal; for at least a few more months. I am not a fan of shaving (have had some laser removal done), but this makes it so much easier. Tried this on a dry leg and in the shower, both are comfortable and have similar results. I did like the way my legs felt after taking a steaming hot shower and allowing the pores in my legs to open before shaving. Charge has held up well, and it was very easy to get the hang of.”
- “What a fantastic razor, it is so easy to use with the rotating head and manages to get every single hair. Where other razors catch your legs and leave them very dry but with this the legs are completely smooth and soft. I used this razor four days ago and the hairs on my legs have not even grown yet so it must have shaved very close . It can be used wet or dry so will be handy to use in the shower too and it is easy to charge with the charging cord. I would highly recommend this shaver…no more using disposable razors any more .”
- “I really loved this product because I don’t have to take a bath to shave. And it doesn’t hurt when using. Can take everywhere where I need. Don’t have to spend $ to one time razors. I’m happy!”
See more of our best product recommendations.
We write about products we think our readers will like. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the supplier.