Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good news, beauty mask fans, we found the mask bundle for all your skincare needs. The Strivectin Multi-Action Mix-and-Mask Set not only includes the best masks for sensitive skin, but all the highly potent, irritant-free ingredients your skin needs to give you a health, summer glow.
You’ll see a difference in your skin’s appearance after just one use of any of these three best-selling masks, but did you know you can use all three at one time? Multi-masking allows you to customize your mask for your skin specific concerns, making the most out of each mask’s specialities. So, if your nose is pore-tastic (yes, I invented that word because I have a pore-tastic nose myself), you can use the pore-shrinking Blue Rescue Clay Mask, while soothing redness on your cheeks with the Supergreens Soothe Gel Mask and plumping frown lines with the Cloudberry Moisture Cream Mask. Three masks, one treatment!
What is the best face mask for sensitive skin?
These three beauty masks are the trifecta for sensitive skin — and for any skin type, really. They cool, firm, and moisturize to give you the summer glow your skin deserves. Use them all at once, or choose the one your skin is craving most.
Woman’s World readers get 50% off with code WWMASK until 3/21!
Why we like it:
- Hydrates, soothes, and firms
- Strivectin’s most popular beauty masks
- 50% off with code WWMASK
These are the only three beauty masks you’ll ever need. Perfect for all skin types, Strivectin’s most popular masks now come in a set of three, so you can get your skin summer-ready with just one purchase. The Cloudberry™ Moisture Cream Mask instantly plumps and packs on the moisture, leaving your skin noticeably softer and more supple after just one use. If you want to radiate, use the Supergreens Soother™ Gel Mask to detoxify and soothe redness. The Blue Rescue Clay Mask completes the beauty mask trifecta — it hydrates, firms without pulling, and decreases the appearance of fine lines and pores. The best part? It’s 50% off with a code (just for our readers!): WWMASK.
- “This cream is amazing. I’m 71 years old and it plumps my skin and makes my skin look fine line free. Even the deep expression lines are less noticeable. And leaves my skin very soft and moisturized. Love it!” – Denise G. on the Cloudberry Moisture Plumping Cream Mask
- “There is something totally satisfying when you massage this mask in it turns a bright blue. Unlike ANY other clay mask it’s dries very nicely no tight pulling. Wash it off and your skin looks amazing I have very fair skin freckles and sensitive and it is very calming on the skin with zero reaction LOVE LOVE LOVE.” – Ashley S. on the Multi-Action Blue Rescue Clay Renewal Mask
- “I often struggle with redness on my face due to sunburns (even though I use sunscreen) sensitively and just random stress. I have fallen in love… It feels so good on my skin and I can feel it calming my skin. It leaves my face feeling smooth, calm and healed. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a calming, healing mask made with great natural ingredients.” – Natalie on the Supergreens Soother Cooling Gel Mask
See more of our best product recommendations.