If you’re planning a trip to Disney World, Disneyland, or any of Disney’s iconic theme parks around the world, comfortable shoes are a must on the packing list. For many, planning out Disney attire is part of the vacation experience, and the shoes are one of the most important components! Native Shoes has lightweight Disney-themed sneakers on sale right now at Zappos — find out why you need them for your next trip.
Tips for Choosing Shoes to Wear to Disney Parks
Sneakers are usually the go-to choice when it comes to the Disney theme parks, but what some people forget to consider are the water they might come into contact with on any given day. There are the water attractions within the parks, but if you’re traveling to Orlando, there’s a good chance you’ll encounter a rain shower on a daily basis. For this reason, you might want to consider footwear that dries easily.
When packing shoes for Disney, you should also:
- Look for shoes made from durable materials. Shoes made of high-quality, durable materials are going to withstand the test of time (and step count!) required of a day at Disney.
- Opt for something with good support. Whether they’re sneakers, flip-flops, or even dress shoes, look for a supportive option that has a contoured footbed and lots of cushion. For added comfort, look for shoes you can customize with shoe inserts for some extra padding.
- Choose something that’s comfortable for you. Everyone has a personal preference when it comes to what’s comfortable in footwear. Some might prefer to wear flip-flops all day as opposed to sneakers. As long as you’re choosing something that works best for you, you’ll be happy and comfortable no matter where you’re strutting!
- Don’t sacrifice Disney style! Nowadays, many brands offer Disney-friendly footwear including On-Cloud Running Shoes, Hoka, ASICS, Brooks, Adidas, and Crocs. This makes finding a print that’s perfect for your next Disney trip easy!
Lightweight Sneaker for Travel & Trips to Disney Parks
If you’re going to be on your feet all day, whether that’s at the airport or walking around the Disney theme parks, you want shoes that are lightweight and comfortable on your feet. These vegan sneakers from Native Shoes are the answer.
These sneakers lightweight, but they’re also perforated with holes to make them more breathable and more fast-drying in the event they get wet! Keep reading to discover what’s more to love about these slip-on sneakers from Native Shoes.
Buy from Zappos, $30 (regularly $65!)
Sizing Note per the brand: If you have a slim foot, Native Shoes recommends you go down a 1/2 size when in between sizes. Otherwise for wider feet, go up a 1/2 size.
Ideal Travel Features
- Slip-on sneakers provide an easy on-and-off silhouette
- Hand-washable design
- Lightweight EVA upper with allover perforation detailing
- Custom print for breathable, cool wear
- Rubber rand and toe plus injection-molded EVA construction for long-lasting durability
“Comfortable shoes for water activities,” one happy customer reports. “Dry quickly and don’t smell. Also great shower shoes for use in situations with shared bathrooms.”
“These are so comfortable and chic!” says another customer. “Native Shoes Jefferson fit comfortably and can be worn with or without socks,” another review reads. “I especially love the adorable Disney print. Perfect to wear anywhere!“
Want more shoe shopping tips? Keep reading!