For an extra-refreshing combination, try pairing this crisp salad with a light and citrusy wheat beer.
- 8 cups chopped romaine
- 1 cup diced rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked corn
- ½ cup drained canned black beans
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 1½ cups chunky salsa
- 1 (4.5 oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 4 cups baked tortilla chips
- 4 Tbs. low-fat sour cream
- Place lettuce on serving platter. Top with chicken, corn, beans and cheese.
- In bowl, mix salsa and chiles (puree in blender, if desired); drizzle over salad. Top with chips and a drizzle of sour cream.