Sweet spuds roast in the oven to tender perfection for a delicious topper to good-for-you kale.
1 ½ hours
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, diced into 1″ cubes
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. orange juice
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 bunch of kale, stemmed, chopped
- ½ (5 oz.) pkg. candied pecans, chopped
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In bowl, combine sweet potatoes, 1 Tbs. olive oil, ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper; transfer to baking sheet. Roast until tender, 40–45 min. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, orange juice, honey, ¼ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper, gradually drizzling in the remaining 2 Tbs. olive oil until combined.
- Add kale; toss until fully coated and combined. Top with roasted sweet potatoes, pecans, red onion, and goat cheese. Serve immediately.