Questions? Reach us at email@example.com
Hot flashes and mood swings make many of us reach for hormonal replacement therapy for relief. However, the best meal delivery services for menopause weight loss can also ease menopausal symptoms. Although we’ve been conditioned to feel powerless in this stage of life, taking control of our diet can empower us to change that narrative.
Whether you’re in menopause, just starting perimenopause, or have completed a menses-free year, you don’t have to be a victim of night sweats, belly fat, or energy loss. Science has shown that certain foods can make you feel better, and the right meal delivery service can help.
We’ve curated a list of the most hormonal-friendly and nutrient rich food services, plus some great tips to make transitioning to this new phase of life easier. The fact they help you lose weight is just an added bonus.
What are the best meal delivery services for menopause weight loss?
- Best overall meal delivery service for menopause weight loss : Purple Carrot
- Best Mediterranean meal delivery service for menopause weight loss : Fresh ‘N Lean Mediterranean Plan
- Best prepared meal service delivery plan for menopause weight loss : Nutrisystem
- Most affordable meal delivery service for menopause weight loss : Dinnerly
- Best healthy grocery meal delivery service for menopause weight loss : Hungryroot
- Best gluten free meal delivery service for menopause weight loss : Sun Basket Gluten Free Plan
- Best low carb meal delivery services for menopause weight loss : Gobble Lean & Clean Plan
- Best organic meal delivery services for menopause weight loss : Green Chef
- Best plant-based meal delivery service for menopause weight loss : Daily Harvest
- Best customizable meal delivery service for menopause weight loss : BistroMD Menopause Program
Is it possible to lose weight after menopause?
It absolutely is. For it to be sustainable, however, it’s important to understand why one gains weight in the first place. Although the onset of menopause begins around one’s early 50s, it’s during perimenopause when women begin experiencing menopausal symptoms.
“During perimenopause there’s a lot of things going on,” explains Katie Bressack, Board Certified Integrative Nutrition Holistic Health Coach, and Wellness Expert. “Hormones shift and change. We gradually gain weight as we age, because our metabolism shifts, and changes.”
Less activity, as well as genetics, contribute to menopausal weight gain. “[It’s] more noticeable, because we tend to gain a lot of the weight in our abdomen. Pre-menopause we tend to gain it around our hips and our thighs more. [Afterwards] it goes right to the belly.”
Noticing these changes before one’s entered menopause (the full year of going without a menstrual period), and switching our lifestyle can lessen symptoms. Diet is a great place to start, explains Bressack.
“No matter what is going on in life, start with what you’re eating. What you’re eating impacts your mood, energy, and sleep. There’s a direct correlation between what you eat and how your hormones respond.”
Many of us are busy — and not nutritionists — so the best meal delivery services for menopause weight loss can make eating a healthy diet easier. In fact, plans that nix processed foods are good for everyone.
Can you get rid of a menopause belly?
Abdominal weight gain is one of the most common concerns Bressack hears from clients. “It’s really hormonal,” she explains. “During menopause you have very very low estrogen, and this promotes fat storage in your belly area.”
Cortisol also plays a role. The stress hormone has been linked to carrying weight in the mid-region, and causes progesterone (a calming hormone) to dip.
To remedy this, Bressack works with all her clients to make sure their blood sugar is stable, regardless of what hormonal phase they’re in. “You can [also] have more insulin resistance in this stage of your life [because of reduced estrogen]. This means your body is going to hold onto the fat more. You may also have a higher fasting insulin level.”
Tracking blood sugar with a continuous glucose monitor for a week or two can identify if this is happening to you. Determining what foods trigger a spike through a food journal can also be beneficial. To learn more about continuous glucose monitoring, check this video out.
What should I eat after menopause to lose weight?
“Everyone is a little bit different,” Bressack says in terms of diet. It’s one of the reasons she encourages her clients to track their blood sugar, as well as their food. “There are obvious things to avoid, like cake, and processed foods. But when it comes to really getting tailored results, it’s about understanding your individual body, and it’s insulin level.”
According to the journal of Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, the Mediterranean diet has been shown to benefit menopausal women. It’s primarily plant-based, focusing on legumes, dark leafy greens, and healthy fats from olive oil, nuts, and fatty fish like salmon. It’s also linked to higher bone mass in post-menopausal women, according to the Endocrine Society. If you’re curious about what else you could eat on such a diet, check out the Mediterranean Plan from Fresh ‘N Lean.
Although Bressack doesn’t push specific diets, she notes that some respond well to Keto. It’s higher in fat, low in carbs, and has been shown to lower blood sugar. If avoiding carbs feels too extreme for you, she says that avoiding simple ones, like pasta, donuts, and other blood sugar spiking foods still works. Other folks (post-menopausal ladies, specifically) benefit from intermittent fasting.
More menopause weight loss tips:
- Weight train: “As we age, we typically lose muscle mass,” explains Bressack. “The less muscle mass you have, the more the fat increases, and that’s the shifting metabolism.” According to Harvard Health, older adults should strength train two to three times per week.
- Track your fiber: According to Mayo Clinic, women need a minimum of 25 grams of fiber per day. “Digestion is key for all hormonal life phases, but especially menopause. You want to get enough fiber. You want to have daily, really good bowel movements.”
- Eat protein: Aim for .45 to .55 grams of protein per pound of body weight. The macronutrient is critical to maintain muscle, and can keep you satisfied longer.
- Get magnesium: The mineral contributes to energy production, and helps insulin resistance. You can get it through a magnesium supplement, and by eating lots of dark, leafy greens.
- Vitamin D: “[It] can help regulate your appetite. You could be hungrier if it’s low. It impacts hormones, and stress management.”
- Promote a healthy gut: Taking probiotics, as well as remaining active — even walks after meals count — can promote stronger digestion.
What meal delivery service helps you lose weight?
Diets that are rich in vegetables, protein, and fiber are beneficial to those seeking to lose weight. If you hate to cook, or are short on time, you’ll enjoy many of the best meal delivery services for menopause weight loss.
Hungryroot, for example, is completely customized, and has lots of vegetarian, and vegan options. Other great services include:
And of course, be gentle with yourself, as Bressack advices. “We associate menopause with [dread], but it can also be a really beautiful reawakening.”
Love the info from the best meal delivery services for menopause weight loss? Check out our other recommendations:
- 11 Best Keto Meal Delivery Services
- 13 Best Weight Loss Programs For Women
- 25 Best Meal Delivery Services For Weight Loss
- 14 Best Low Carb Meal Delivery Services
Best Meal Delivery Services for Menopause Weigh loss
Why we like it:
- Prepared meals, and grocery delivery
- Healthy, prepackaged snacks!
Some days you want to cook. Some days you don’t. Purple Carrot has you covered either way, which is why its earned our top spot. The meal delivery service gives the option of ordering a combo of meal kits and prepared meals, or just opting for one — truly a life-saver for those too tired to flex culinary skills on a nightly basis! As soon as you scroll through the selection of their mouthwatering meals, you’ll be sold. Everything is plant-based, has healthy fat, and protein from legumes, nuts, or soy. If you’re skeptical of going chicken-free, know that according to the Mayo Clinic, a vegetarian diet can help you lose weight, as well as reduce risk of chronic disease. And like I said, as soon as you see the selection of eats, you’ll want to try everything. From smoky peach and farro bowls to chipotle tofu tacos, your tastebuds won’t be bored. There’s an assortment of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes to choose from, and all the ingredients are fresh, and pre-measured. After one week of enjoy the nourishing cuisine, you’ll totally understand why it made the best meal delivery services for menopause weight loss list!
- Cost: Starting at $11 for 3 prepared meals per week
- Special plans: Quick & Easy, High-Protein, Gluten-Free, Chef’s Choice, Nut-free, Soy-free
- Sample meals: Roasted vegetable pilaf, Mac and cheese with cauliflower cream sauce, Seitan cabbage stir-fry, Indian butter tofu with basmati rice.
- Customer success story: “Purple Carrot gives me the variety I crave, and keeps me on track. Feeling better than I have in years.”
Why we like it:
- Eight plans to choose from
- Fresh, prepared meals
- Certified organic ingredients
The Mediterranean diet is a tool to fight menopause weight gain. It’s heavy on vegetables, includes healthy fat and protein, and has lots of antioxidants. Honestly, everyone can benefit, and if you enjoy it with Fresh ‘N Lean, you won’t have to deal with meal prep. The freshly prepared eats are high in fiber, premium meats, and certified organic ingredients. Once delivery arrives, all you have to do is put them in the fridge, and then pop one into the microwave whenever you’re hungry. Nothing includes GMOs, and there are even noshable snacks like cinnamon maple almonds! Fresh ‘N Lean has seven other plans to choose from (including Keto), and there are more than 100 meals to try.
- Cost: Starts at $8.99/meal for 7 days
- Special plans: Protein plus, Bulk, Mediterranean, Keto, Standard Vegan, Low carb vegan, Paleo, Whole 30
- Sample meals: Sunnyside egg and asparagus and tomato, Mediterranean salmon, Romesco quinoa with tofu and roasted kabocha, Turkey bacon with eggs
- Customer success story: “Always fresh, timely deliveries, and the portions are good. I love that there are so many different veggies. [Everything] is mostly delicious, and I have some favorite dishes. It’s also very convenient, and saves me a lot of time cooking. I know what I’m eating is fresh and healthy.“
Why we like it:
- Includes three meals, plus two snacks!
- No calorie-counting
- Multiple plans to choose from
We know that balancing your blood sugar is important for sustainable weight loss. And we also know tracking which foods trigger insulin spikes can be a pain. To make things a bit simpler, we suggest considering Nutrisystem. The prepared meals are low glycemic, packed with protein, and take the guesswork out of healthy eating. If you can’t imagine going without pasta or dessert, this is definitely one of the best meal delivery systems for menopause weight loss to try. You can enjoy things like white cheddar mac and cheese, and scrumptious Santa Fe style chicken without derailing your diet. There are 150 yummy meals to pick from, and shipping is free. Most folks experience one to two pounds of weight loss per week on the program, even while enjoying six meals per day.
- Cost: Starting at $9.99/day
- Specialty plans: Vegetarian, Diabetes, Men’s, Women’s, Partners, Complete
- Sample meals: Artichoke and spinach stuffed chicken breast, Harvest grain bowl, Chicken fettuccini Alfredo, Red velvet cupcakes.
- Customer success story: “I was unhappy with how I felt in my clothes [before Nutrisystem], and it really took away from my social life. [After losing 36 pounds] my mood is much happier. I can fit back into clothes that I wore when I got married. This makes me better for my family, my career and myself.”
Why we like it:
- Great for dinner lovers
- Simple recipes
Evening is generally when families can eat together. It’s is also a time diets tend to fumble. Fortunately, you don’t have to rely on inner strength to resist fried goodies when you order Dinnerly. It has more than 45 meals to select from, and each only require five — yes, five! — ingredients. Scroll through the menu, and you’ll find everything from kid-friendly options to low calorie, low carb, and under 30 minute dishes. Pick the ones you want, along with your delivery date, and you’ll receive the makings of beef tostados, and BBQ pulled pork pot pie in no time. Bressack suggest reading food labels when selecting food, and every meal from Dinnerly has all the nutrition info you need to make the right choice for you. Recipes come on a printable PDF that’s sent to your inbox once you order, and deliveries can be paused if you go on vacation.
- Cost: Starting at $48.33 for a box three-meal box for 2 people
- Sample Plans: Low calorie, Low Carb, Vegetarian, Kid friendly, One Pot
- Sample Meals: Almond crusted tilapia, Zucchini parm hero, Chicken taco salad, Cauliflower fried rice, Chicken parm stuffed peppers.
Why we like it:
- Fresh produce, and prepped ingredients
- No artificial preservatives, sweeteners, or hydrogenated oils
Healthy eating doesn’t have to be all lettuce and cottage cheese. One of my personal favorite meal kits is Hungryroot. It’s more of a grocery delivery, but that’s why I love it. Each box comes with pre-chopped ingredients accompanied by recipes, and healthy snacks. Orders are completely customizable. Simply take the site’s quiz to select your goals, and dietary requirements. It doesn’t matter if you’re gluten-free, have allergies, need to drop weight or all of the above — they have you covered! Meals are quick, and easy to make. Plus you’re introduced to new clean brands, and exciting flavors. Who knew that cookie dough made with chickpeas, almonds, and raisins could be so darn delicious? You can edit your cart before ordering, and deliveries can be skipped for weeks you won’t be home. All recipes include nutrition and serving information, and nothing has hydrogenated oils, high-fructose corn syrup, or artificial sweeteners. Truly one of the best meal delivery services for menopause weight loss, or for those in perimenopause!
- Cost: Starting at $70 per box
- Special Plans: Soy-free, Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Nut-free, Egg-free, and Shellfish-free.
- Sample Meals: Beyond the rainbow sesame ginger stir-fry, Vegan chorizo scrambled tacos, Green Chile chicken and Brussel bowl, Blackened shrimp summer salad, Pea-licious Thai peanut Kohlrabi noodles with chicken, and Sweet potato nachos.
Editor’s review: “I used to think grocery delivery kits weren’t for me, but this completely changed my mind. Full disclosure — my eating style is strange. I workout fasted, and usually don’t eat my first meal until close to noon. Naturally, I’ve disliked the idea of ordering anything where food would probably go to waste. Fortunately, Hungryroot is completely customizable. I was able to order as many meal recipes as I wanted, and the quiz allowed me to get super specific with my eating style. I loved the fresh ingredients, because I LOVE vegetables. It was also a huge bonus that ingredients were pre-chopped — I hate dealing with onions, or cutting hard root veggies. I received a bunch of delicious things, like fresh pineapple, and blueberries, plus Medjool dates — which I highly recommend if you have a sweet tooth. The recipes were easy to follow, and since I live alone, I had leftovers — another thing to be excited about. I highly recommend for ladies who want to eat cleaner, don’t mind a little cooking (only 10 or 15 minutes), and enjoy discovering new dishes!”
Why we like it:
- Chef-developed recipes
- Five to eight ingredients
- Gourmet flavors
Whether you’re allergic or simply sensitive to gluten, Sunbasket has great options to devour. They use 100 percent organic produce when crafting their delicious meals. The food delivery only uses wild-caught or sustainably sourced meat, and nothing has hormones, or antibiotics. Each meal has at least 10 grams of protein, five grams of fiber, and healthy fat from olives, seeds, or nuts. More impressively, each complete recipe will make you feel like you’re dining at a five-star restaurant — I guess that makes you the sous chef? If you’d like to switch things up, there are plenty of other plans to choose from, and the menu changes regularly, so your pallet will remain excited. Ooh, and they also have fresh and ready kits for those days you don’t want to cook! What more could you want from best meal delivery services for menopause weight loss?
- Cost: Starting at $11.49/meal kit per serving, $9.99 for pre-made meals
- Special plans: Mediterranean, Fresh and Ready, Chef’s Choice, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Lean and Clean, and Diabetes-Friendly
- Sample meals: Steak and sweet potato frites with kale and mushrooms, Salmon with roasted new potatoes and green beans, and Blackened pollack with jicama kale salad and roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Customer success story: “I am losing weight. I feel good, and during this pandemic I am thrilled to receive nutritious meals. I don’t have to worry about shopping. I have learned to cook better following your recipes. Every ingredient is good quality, and I’m very happy.“
Why we like it:
- High-quality ingredients
- Meals under 600 calories
- Cancel any time!
Lots of folks see great results when they minimize simple carbohydrates. If you’re not sure what meals would look like without pancakes or french fries, see the meals from Gobbles. They have a Lean and Clean plan that’s delicious, packed with protein, and so good you’ll forget your love of bread. Each meal has 600 calories or less, includes healthy fats, and a whole lot of flavor. Recipe ingredients come pre-measured, and everything is super simple to make. In 15 minutes, you and the hubs can be enjoying a satisfying meal that both of you can benefit from. There is no commitment or restrictions — you can always choose your own meals, skip deliveries, or cancel your subscription at any time with no fees.
- Cost: Starts at $14.99/serving
- Special plans: Lean & Clean (under 600 calories), Vegetarian, and Classic
- Sample meals: Chicken paillard with asparagus and lemon butter sauce, Seared salmon with roasted broccoli and cauliflower with Italian salsa verde, Creole shrimp maque choux vegetable saute.
Why we like it:
- Lots of plan options
- Switch plans weekly
A plant-based diet has lots of awesome perks besides a smaller waistline. It can reduce blood pressure, and even lower your risk of heart disease. And believe me, eating vegan isn’t boring, especially if you’re noshing with Green Chef. They’re constantly switching up their menu, and it’s always filled with fun — but healthy — sauces, and exotic flavors. They do have meat dishes as well, so if you’re not ready to go beyond #meatlessmondays, it’s not a problem. Regardless of what you choose, recipes are simple to follow, and only take an average of 30 minutes. Everything is USDA-certified organic, and comes in eco-friendly packaging. There are bunch of plans to choose from, including Mediterranean, Paleo and Keto, and Fast and Fit.
- Cost: Starting at $6.49/serving (was $12.99/serving)
- Special plans: Keto and Paleo, Vegan, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Fast and Fit, Gluten-free
- Sample meals: Sesame ginger glazed tofu, Pesto and kale salad flatbreads (photo above), Roasted sweet potato farrow bowl, Black bean flautas.
Why we like it:
- Organic, whole ingredients
- Quick, straight forward meals
- Recyclable packaging
If you’ve always struggled getting those four to five servings of fruits and veggies in, you’ll love Daily Harvest. It features 80 chef-created meals that are clean, lean, and delicious. Although processed food is yummy, it lacks vital nutrients, so plans like this one are a great option to get your grub on without artificial stuff or GMOs. Everything is plant-based, which means you’ll consume plenty of fiber, and there’s no prep-work involved. There are satisfying smoothies and harvest bowls for breakfast, savory flatbread for din-din, and then some Although this may be too clean for those who like a lot of cheese or sauce, we still recommend giving it a shot for a wellness reset. You may be surprised how great you feel consuming all the extra nutrients. Between nine to 24 items come in an order, depending what type of delivery box you choose.
- Cost: Items start at $5.99; one small box contains 9 items
- Speciality Plans: Vegan, Vegetarian, Plant-based
- Sample Meals: Pear and arugula flatbread, Butternut squash and rosemary soup, Vanilla salted swirl black sesame coconut ice cream, Chickpea and coconut curry harvest bake.
Why we like it:
- Customized, doctor-designed weight loss programs
- Support from registered dietitians
- Nutritionally balanced
Weight gain, hair loss, and night sweats are just several symptoms menopause can bring. While some woman look to hormonal replacement therapy for ease, a switch in diet may be just as helpful. Need a place to start? Check out BistroMD. Their doctors have tailored a plan specifically for menopausal ladies, and it’s yummy. From tilapia with orange parsley sauce to stuffed grape leaves, there’s more than 100 prepared meals to select from. The dishes are filled with 25 grams of protein, and have less carbs to regulate hormones. Everything’s nutritionally balanced, and you can even snack between meals. Once you sign up, your plan is further customized by a registered dietician. If you don’t fancy a selection, just adjust through your personal portal. Shipping is free, and there are no contracts to deal with.
- Cost: Starting at $97.46/week for 5 lunches and 5 dinners (10 meals total)
- Special plans: Gluten-free, Women, Men, Diabetic-Friendly, and Heart-Healthy.
- Sample meals: Salmon with dill sauce, Mediterranean quinoa salad, Grilled chicken marsala, Pork tenderloin with spiced apple chutney.
- Customer success story: “I LOVE this program! It makes losing weight easy and manageable. I’m 54 and on the Menopause plan. The community is supportive and encouraging, and the RD is more than helpful and accommodating. She even made my plan a gluten free one! Personalized just for me. If an entree selection appears on my menu that is less than desirable, I am provided with appropriate alternatives, and can easily choose a meal that is more palatable. The packaging is sound, and the order process seamless. Thank goodness the website is intuitive and user friendly. I’m down 4 pounds in three weeks and feeling great.“
Why we like it:
- Vegan, and vegetarian friendly dishes
- Nothing artificial
- 10-20 grams of protein per meal!
A plant-based diet may be right for you, especially if you’re looking to lower your LDL cholesterol levels. It’s been linked to a lower body weight, and can increase your intake of fruits and veggies. Unfortunately, there are lots of junk food vegan options out there, and while they’re tasty, they’re not always healthy. What we like about Mosaic Foods is that it makes eating a wholesome vegan diet easy — no junk necessary. It has more than 30 prepared vegan and vegetarian options for you and the entire family, ranging from comfort foods to globally-inspired. We’re talking yellow dal curry, BBQ “meatloaf” and sweet potato mash, and breakfast oat bowls. Each dish comes with nutrition information, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the amount of healthy proteins, fats, and carbs within each dish. You’ll love how delicious and satiating eating vegan can be.
- Cost: Starting at $53 per box, 1x per week delivery for six meals (discounts on large orders)
- Sample meals: Ginger sesame noodles, Jerk lentil and plantain bowl, Curried lentil shepherd’s pie
- Customer success story: “Everything is fresh and full of flavor. The smoothies are so tasty, I have some favorites of those as well, and i appreciate the use of dates instead of sugar.”
Why we like it:
- Gluten-free options
- Heat, and eat!
You can’t go wrong with eating more vegetables, and it’s not hard when Sprinly is your chef. They have dishes like zucchini noodle and pad Thai, mushroom and lentil burgers, and almond ginger quinoa bowls. Everything is organic, vegan, and filled with antioxidants to put pep in your step. Each meal comes to your doorstep fresh — not frozen, so you know it’s fresh. If you’re sensitive to gluten, there are gluten-free options, and the menu changes on a weekly basis to keep things spicy! Although the meal delivery service is on the pricer side, health is wealth, and it only averages out to a few more dollars than what Americans spend a week on groceries.
- Cost: Starting at $18/meal
- Sample meals: Enchilada casserole, Coconut quinoa and kale salad, Pesto pasta, Mediterranean veggie kofta crumble
- Customer success story: “So much time and detail into every meal. Sprinly lets me try (and show off) so many unique plant-based meals!“
Why we like it:
- Low FODMAP certified
- Free shipping
- Optional dietician support
Finding the right diet can be challenging for anyone, but it’s especially difficult if you have IBS or other digestive issues. That’s why we’re so thankful to have discovered ModifyHealth. Their pre-packaged meals are awesome for those with celiac disease, IBS, Sibo — you name it. Select from the Low FODMAP plan or Mediterranean to start. Both are made with organic ingredients, are gluten-free, and non-GMO. Macros are balanced to avoid spikes in insulin and more importantly, meals are delicious! Subscriptions start weekly and can be canceled at any time. Best of all, if you need additional support, there are dietitians on staff to help.
- Cost: Starting at $9.95/meal (breakfast), $12.95/meal (entree)
- Special plans: Low FODMAP, Low sodium, Gluten-free, Mediterranean
- Sample menu: Baked white fish with quinoa and vegetables, BBQ tofu with carrots and kale, Black-eyed pea gumbo, Herbed chicken with wild rice and green beans.
- Customer success story: “It is well worth your time and money to try this service out. The meals are well-balanced and make it easy to adhere to what can be a very difficult and confusing diet. I would recommend that you sign up for the added option of the dietitian consult. Having a dietitian I could talk to at any point along the journey was an absolute game changer for me and well worth the extra money.”
Why we like it:
- Chef-designed menu
- Perfectly portioned amounts
- Great for families
Meal planning can make it easier to stick to a diet, and Blue Apron make it simple. The site is filled with preprepared meals, as well as meal kits just waiting to fill your cart. Everything comes pre-measured, and can feed you, plus other members of your family. Hey, if you’re eating healthy, your hubby should too, right? Need another reason to try Blue Apron? How about the fact they’ve partnered with WW (Weight Watchers). That’s right, and meals like Seared Chicken, and Romesco turkey meatloaf not only come with nutrition facts, but the SmartPoint system to keep you on track.
- Cost: Starting at $11.99
- Special plans: Signature, Vegetarian, Wellness, Signature for Four
- Sample meals: Mexican spiced chicken salad, Greek style veggie pitas, Sweet chili roasted vegetables, Lime and date chicken, Shawarma spiced tilapia.
Why we like it:
- 60 days free delivery with DeliveryPass trial!
- Prepared meals, and under 500 calorie entrees
- Organic meats
If you feel like you have a handle on recipes, but get tempted to grab chips whenever you’re at the grocery store, FreshDirect may be for you. It’s not exactly a meal kit, but we’re still adding it to the best meal delivery services for menopause weight loss list, because of its options, and cost. There are tons of veggies to grab (including some from local farms), organic meats, and pantry must-haves like raw nuts, and rice. There are vegan and vegetarian options, plus gluten-free, kosher, and prepared eats. Simply select, kickback, and wait for your food to arrive.
- Cost: A DeliveryPass subscription gives you unlimited free delivery for 60 days, and is $79 for 6 months (but there is a free trial!)
- Special plans: Under 500 calories, Vegetarian and vegan, Family Friendly, Four-minute Meals
- Sample meals: Slow cooked tomato sauce and turkey meatballs, Black bean turkey burgers with salsa verde, Cashew chicken stir fry kit, Tofu and veggies with black bean sauce.