Grab-and-go party cups filled with refried beans, guacamole and more make it easy for your guests to double-dip all the way to the big win.
BOGO Never Felt So Good
Whether you're looking to sleep better, have less anxiety, get pain relief or simply unwind the mind, these award-winning CBD Gummies from Sky Wellness do just the trick! Available in a variety of flavors, don't miss this special BOGO offer. Learn more at SkyWellness.com.
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 8 (5-ounce) plastic cups
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 2 (8-ounce) containers refrigerated guacamole
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 c. fresh salsa
- 1/2 c. finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. (1 1/2-inch-long) red pepper strips
- 1/3 c. drained canned sliced black olives
- Lime wedges and tortilla chips.
Evenly divide beans among cups, spreading to make an even layer in each. In bowl, mix sour cream and lime juice. In separate bowl, mix guacamole and 1/4 cup cilantro. Spread sour cream mixture evenly over beans; repeat with guacamole mixture. Top cups with salsa, cheese, red pepper strips, olives, and remaining cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and chips.
Per serving: Calories: 234 Protein: 7 grams Fat: 16 grams (5 grams saturated) Cholesterol: 20 milligrams Carbohydrates: 16 grams Sodium: 392 milligrams Fiber: 7 grams Sugar: 2 grams