Transform ho-hum store-bought hummus into oh-yum dip in minutes — it’s a cinch with Greek yogurt and smoked paprika.
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (10 oz.) container hummus
- 1/2 c. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sliced chives
- 1/8 tsp. smoked paprika
Drain artichoke hearts and coarsely chop. In bowl, combine hummus, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and artichokes.
Transfer hummus mixture to serving bowl. Drizzle with oil and top with chives and paprika. Serve with pita chips.
Per Serving: Calories: 97 Protein: 5g Fat: 5g (1g. sat.) Cholesterol: 1mg Carbohydrates: 8g Sodium: 228mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 10g