The season’s best cherries add extra mmm to these bites layered with white chocolate–cream cheese filling.
- 1 (18.2 oz.) pkg. brownie mix
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup oil
- 15 oz. white chocolate
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1¼ cups butter, at room temp.
- 12 drops liquid red food coloring
- 8 oz. fresh cherries, pitted, halved
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 13”x9” baking pan with foil; grease. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions with egg, oil and ⅓ cup water. Spread in pan. Bake until pick inserted in center comes out clean, 18-20 min. Cool.
- Melt 12 oz. white chocolate. On medium, beat cream cheese and 1 cup butter until smooth. Beat in chocolate, then food coloring. Fold in cherries. Spread over brownie. Cover; chill 2 hrs.
- Mix melted chips and remaining butter; spread over cherry layer. Chill 4 hrs. Cut into squares. Melt remaining 3 oz. white chocolate; drizzle over brownies.
BOGO Never Felt So Good
Whether you're looking to sleep better, have less anxiety, get pain relief or simply unwind the mind, these award-winning CBD Gummies from Sky Wellness do just the trick! Available in a variety of flavors, don't miss this special BOGO offer. Learn more at SkyWellness.com.