So rich and delicious, they’ll never guess this oh-so-easy no-bake dessert is low in fat
- 1 (1 oz.) pkg. fat-free sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c. fat-free milk
- 1 1/4 c. light whipped topping
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 c. crushed vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 (21 oz.) can lemon crème pie filling
- Fresh raspberries and mint sprigs (optional)
In bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until thickened; fold in whipped topping, then zest and juice.
Sprinkle 3 Tbsp. crushed cookies in each of 6 (6 oz.) dessert glasses. Dividing evenly, top cookies with half of pie filling, then half of pudding mixture. Repeat with remaining cookies, pie filling, and pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with raspberries and mint.
This recipe originally appeared in our print magazine.