Short on time? Sub in pre-packaged brownie bites for our from-scratch version for a treat that’s ready in minutes.
1 hr., 20 min.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 10 oz. semisweet chocolate, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 pint raspberries
- 4 oz. fresh cherries, pitted, halved
- Heat oven to 325°F. Mix butter, chocolate, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour, cherries and baking powder until fully incorporated.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips. Pour into 8’’ square pan lined with parchment, and bake about 25 min. Let cool, then cut into 1’’ squares.
- Layer brownie squares in shooter glasses, alternating brownie layer, whipped cream and raspberries. Garnish with additional mini chocolate chips, if desired.
BOGO Never Felt So Good
Whether you're looking to sleep better, have less anxiety, get pain relief or simply unwind the mind, these award-winning CBD Gummies from Sky Wellness do just the trick! Available in a variety of flavors, don't miss this special BOGO offer. Learn more at SkyWellness.com.