Our delightful bite-sized sweets are sure to be the cherry on top of any fabulous feast — mascarpone cream makes them extra-special.
- 1 (18 oz.) pkg. milk chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 36 drained Maraschino cherries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 36 mini muffin cups. Prepare batter according to package directions with eggs, ½ cup oil, ¼ cup water and almond extract.
- Evenly divide batter among muffin cups. Bake 13-15 min. until toothpick inserted into centers come out with moist crumbs. Cool completely in pans on rack; transfer to serving platter.
- Just before serving, on medium speed, beat cream, mascarpone and sugar until soft peaks form. Spoon mascarpone mixture onto brownie; top with cherries.
BOGO Never Felt So Good
Whether you're looking to sleep better, have less anxiety, get pain relief or simply unwind the mind, these award-winning CBD Gummies from Sky Wellness do just the trick! Available in a variety of flavors, don't miss this special BOGO offer. Learn more at SkyWellness.com.