Quick-fix brownies provide the fudgy base for rich creamy cheesecake dotted with fresh cherries and raspberries.
- 1 (18.3 oz.) pkg. brownie mix
- ½ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- ½ cup raspberries
- 4 oz. fresh cherries, pitted, halved
- Mint sprigs (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 8″ square baking pan with foil; coat with cooking spray. In bowl, stir together brownie mix, oil, 2 eggs and 3 Tbs. water until blended. Spread in pan. On low speed, cream cheese, sugar, extract and remaining egg until smooth. With spoon, stir in 1 cup raspberries; gently spread over brownie layer.
- Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 35-40 min. Cool completely; chill at least 2 hrs. before cutting.
- If desired, garnish with mint and raspberries.
BOGO Never Felt So Good
Whether you're looking to sleep better, have less anxiety, get pain relief or simply unwind the mind, these award-winning CBD Gummies from Sky Wellness do just the trick! Available in a variety of flavors, don't miss this special BOGO offer. Learn more at SkyWellness.com.