Crunchy, sweet, salty and savory, our healthier version of a take-out favorite is popping with flavors.
- ½ cup light sesame-ginger dressing
- 2 Tbs. hoisin sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups coleslaw or broccoli slaw mix
- 3 scallions, sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- In large bowl, mix first 2 ingredients. Add chicken, slaw mix, scallions, carrots and peanuts; toss to coat.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves; roll to encase filling. Tie wraps with fresh chive or scallion to secure, if desired. Serve immediately.